Foam combines the businesses of the Leidel & Kracht group but differs in the specialization. The Schaumstoff-Technik ( foam technology) with its approximately 70 employees is worldwide active in the area for special applications of foams. The Verpackungs-Technik (packaging technology) has around 90 employees and operates Europe-wide in the area of padded packaging and trays for containers and cases.
Our ambition is to rank among the technologically leading enterprises. Our motivation is to solve even tricky tasks and to respond to the individual needs of our customers. We are strongly positioned concerning the organization, the development and the production technology as well.
Our pursuit is to cement and specifically expand this position through expertise and reliability for the advantage of our customers and the stability of our company.
Our company is independent and only committed to its customers, employees and the environment.
Main features of our company are:
- Development, manufacturing and marketing of technical products made of foam and plastic pre products
- Support of and cooperative partnership with the customer from drafting a concept to batch supply
- Extremely short development times because all necessary disciplines, including tool and sample construction, are represented within the company
- Flexibility of production for the economic and safe production starting from very small to medium-sized batches
- Independent of material in order to offer our customers technically and economically optimal selections
- A production range which includes almost all required processes for foams
- Targeted supplement and advancement of our process technologies for efficient manufacturing
of specialized products
- Drop systems in order to test the packaging or protectors according to their protective effect
- Constantly high product quality and delivery reliability
- Intensive contact with our customers over an active field service operating throughout Europe and worldwide