One of our core competences is the production of material combinations with foam in order to reach the maximum functionality. Our whole process landscape is based on this.
Important features of our processes
- We are material- independent as pure pre-product host
- Thermo-deformation of thermoplastic foams and plastics is our core service process
- We have all process technologies around this core process in order to prepare the pre-products optimally or to provide the perfect finish for formed parts.
- Where machine processing is discarded because of economic or qualitative reasons manual work is required. The qualified and motivated base of employees provides a reliable basis for it.
- Process capability and control have to be guaranteed in each working step.
- The processes are advanced on the basis of our experience with experts from machine and control engineering.
Process techniques in the area of the pre-fabrication
- Sawing, cutting
- Outline sawing
- Water jet cutting
- Plastic welding
- Hot laminating
Process techniques in the area of thermo-forming
- Thermo-forming single-press
- Thermo-forming rotary table
Process techniques in the area of supplementary production
- Dabber printing
- Manual bleed
- Diverse adhesive technologies
- Ultrasonic welding
- Diverse manual operations